ISO 20000-1:2011 CERTIFICATION
Information Technology – Service Management
IT is essential for delivering business today. Increasingly questions are raised with regards to the compliance of IT services and meeting the requirements of businesses and customers. IT service management systems are a recognised solution to this problem. They help to demonstrate both internally and externally that a business is meeting best practice. ISO 20000 takes a comprehensive approach to IT service management and defines a set of processes needed to deliver an effective service.
ISO 20000 will align your IT service management with an overall business strategy and create a platform for effective business continuity management.
ISO 20000 will ensure you stay ahead in today’s online world. Your business needs to meet with the increasing client and business demands for consistent, quality and cost effective IT services.
ISO 20000-1:2011 CERTIFICATIONS – BENEFITS
- Reduce risk, cut costs and generate higher profit
- Improved efficiency, reliability and consistency of IT services
- More focused and consistent documentation processes
- Increase managerial control and responsibilities, increasing ownership
- Methods to measure and evaluate performance, processes and practices, providing more structured opportunities for continual improvement
- ISO 20000 will help you set up transparent and optimised IT service management systems
- ISO 20000 will enhance and strengthen IT management and control
- Ensure your company meets with the high demands of IT governance